The Northern Plains Section of the Northwest Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals was started in 2015 to better serve the needs of Safety and Health Professionals in North Dakota and surrounding Northwest Chapter locales.
The Section was formed to:
- Develop and promote educational programs for obtaining the knowledge required to perform the functions of a safety professional
- Develop and disseminate locally, information and materials that will carry out the goals and objectives of the Section, the Chapter and of Society
- Provide and/or support forums for the interchange and acquisition of professional knowledge among its members
- Foster liaison with local organizations of related disciplines
- To inaugurate and implement programs and projects that is consistent with the purposes of the Section, the Chapter and the Society
Click here for our LinkedIn page!
Northern Plains Section Officers
Chair: Michael Scarski, CSP
Vice Chair: Auston Biles
Secretary: Anthony Stoner, CSP
Treasurer: Brian Kleepsies, OHST
Member-at-Large: Jennifer Seibel, MS, CSP, ASP
Member-at-Large: Randy Niles
Northern Plains Section Bylaws
Click here to view the Bylaws of the Northern Plains Section!