- Safety at Lund/Crestliner Boats
May 18, 2021
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Topic: Managing Hazards in Manufacturing: Safety at Lund/Crestliner Boats
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 202
Roger Cullen, EHS Manager, Brunswick Boat Group
Peter Kunzj, Industrial Hygienist with Minnesota OSHA’s Workplace Safety Consultation Division
Time: Login starting at 11:15 am. Meeting starts at 11:30 am
This presentation features an interview with Roger Cullen, EHS Manager at the Brunswick Boat Group, New York Mills Plant – the home of Minnesota’s own Lund and Crestliner boats. Joining Roger is Peter Kuzj, Industrial Hygienist with Minnesota OSHA’s Workplace Safety Consultation Division, who has worked closely with Mr. Cullen at this facility. This will be a great opportunity to hear the safety story of a local boat manufacturer and the benefits of working with Workplace Safety Consultation.
About our speaker…
Stand by for the speaker bios!
About this Month’s Meeting…
- This month’s meeting is FREE. That said, we have a limited number of seats available. If you register, please plan on attending.
- If you are feeling generous, please consider one of the ticket options below that includes a donation to the Northwest Chapter Scholarship fund.
- In addition to the registration process below, you will need to register separately for the Zoom meeting. We are doing this to accurately record everyone who attends the meeting so we can send out CEU certificates. Please use the same name and email address that you used for the initial registration.
- When you register for the event, you will get a separate registration confirmation email automatically generated by our event management system that includes the registration link for the Zoom meeting.
This is the REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF…
- If you do not get an email confirmation within 30 minutes of registering, please check your SPAM filter or Junk Mail folder.
- If you still can’t find the email, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Please DO NOT wait until 11:00 on the day of the event to register and receive your login link to the meeting. Please plan ahead.
- As we are using the Zoom Meeting platform, you may have to download and install the application. Please allow enough time to download, install and test this application on your computer or other device prior to the meeting.
- Registrations will stop at 11:00 am on the day of the event. Please plan ahead.
We will be will be offering 0.1 CEUs for attending this webinar.
Venue: Your Home Office or Wherever You Like